Consumer products safety and warning.
- Always remove MataM Design items from your child at night or when taking a nap.
- Regularly check MataM Design items to make sure there are no loose threads. If you find any, fix it immediately since the threads can wrap around a baby’s fingers or neck and hurt him.
- Always supervise a child with MataM Design items.
- MataM Design assumes no responsibility for any injury, damage or damage caused by misuse of MataM Design products or negligence.
- Wash MataM Design items in cold water.
- Dry MataM Design items in the dryer at low temperatures or hang them.
- Do not soak MataM Design items in hot water or in product like Oxyclean; the label color may rub off.