Terms of Sales
Return and Refund Policy
FOR WINTER OR REVERSIBLE TOQUES, NECK WARMERS AND INFINITY SCARVES: there are no returns or refunds unless there is a manufacturing defect. If you make a mistake while selecting head circumference or other options in your order, it is not possible to receive a refund. All of our reversible and winter toques, neck warmers and infinity scarves are made upon receipt of each order, so they are made especially for you with your custom options.
For items with head circumference, it is your responsibility to make sure you chose the correct size.
For knitted toques, knitted scarves and pompoms: If you are not satisfied, items can be returned at your expense within 14 days of receipt of the package, ONLY if the merchandise has never been worn, washed and still has the tags. Return costs are at your expense, unless there is an error on our part or a manufacturing defect. You will receive your refund within 5-10 business days of receiving the return of your package. The refund will be made to the card used when ordering or to your PayPal account if you paid with PayPal.
* Before any return, you must contact us to obtain a return number, otherwise we will not be able to issue a refund.
Consumer Products Safety and Warning
- Always remove MataM Design items from your child at night or when taking a nap.
- Regularly check MataM Design items to make sure there are no loose threads. If you find any, fix it immediately since the threads can wrap around a baby’s fingers or neck and hurt him.
- Always supervise a child with MataM Design items.
- MataM Design assumes no responsibility for any injury, damage or damage caused by misuse of MataM Design products or negligence.
- Wash MataM Design items in cold water.
- Dry MataM Design items in the dryer at low temperatures or hang them.
- Do not soak MataM Design items in hot water or products like Oxyclean; the label color may rub off.
The fabric colors may be different due to the configuration of your screen.